Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Child Locators

I know I know, I just posted a blog, but I had to do a separate blog for this! I watched the new Duracell commerical where the lady and her son are at the park and he runs off. She starts to panic but pulls out some type of device allowing her to "track" her son down. So, being the noisy person I am I had to do some research in order to find out what that was she was using!

The Brickhouse Locator! This device is probably one of the best things ever invented for any parent! For a price of $189.95 it can be yours! That's one heck of a price considering our children are PRICELESS! Therefore, I am purchasing this product and will let everyone know much I love/hate it! So far I'm in love. They also have a cute little bear locator for $39.95, haven't read much about it but should!

http://www.brickhouse-childsafety.com/



4 comments:

Brandy said...

I can't wait to see how you like it. I have seen that commercial too, and was wondering does the child wear it, or is it clipped on their clothes, where exactly is it?

Tiffany said...

They say you can clip it on a backpack, shoelaces of their shoes, or even a belt loop! I'll be sure to let everyone know when I get it and how I like it! We'll have to try it out with dad around out in the yard.

Lisa said...

I thought the same thing, when I saw the commercial. Thanks for doing the legwork! I am very interested in hearing how you like it before I invest in one too. You are right about the price being worth it for your kid's safety. Fischer is always on the go and soooo curious, he could be gone in a blink!

Feeling Frugal Fairy said...

That looks like a great product! My son is a teen now, but I wanted a location device like that when he was younger... well actually I wouldn't mind having one now too ;)