Thursday, August 21, 2008

I am now employed!

Yes, that's right! I'm finally employed! KOHL's has built 2 new stores in my county, and I got a position at the one closer to us. I can't wait to start. Everyone seemed so nice and I like the fact that it's a BRAND NEW store! I may not be able to go back to school this semester, which if not, I'm not going to worry about it. I can reapply for the Spring term and that will give me time to get some work in. I go next Tuesday for orientation. Bad news is, I don't know how much the pay is! And they don't open the doors until October! ALDI's has called back for a 2nd interview. It's this Sunday and I think I'm going to go just in case. I will be sure to let everyone know what happens!

2 comments:

Mom Spark said...

Hey Tiffany--thanks for putting the logo up!! Good news on the job!!

Just wanted to say "hi" and thanks!

Amy

Kellie said...

Congrats! And I love the new look! And the picture of your family!