Saturday, August 30, 2008

I miss you

September 18th is approaching fast. It will mark the 1 year anniversary since my pop pop left us. It's been more difficult now then it was when he left. My grandparents raised me therefore he was more like my dad. I will probably blog more about him when the time is right.

Pop-pop and Grandmom

Pop-pop as I remember him most.

Always holding the little ones

My Aunt Pam who passed away December 2007, 3 months after Pop left.

Another as I remember him most

My favorite person and myself

1 comments:

Jenn Rogers, MUIB Founder said...

Thank you so much for reaching out to me and sharing your own personal experience. It touched my heart and was very much appreciated. Life sure gives us unexpected twist and turns, and even the ones we expect we are never really ready for them, are we? I love this post, and the pictures you shared. Reminded me of my own Papa that passed away 11 years ago. Again, thank you for your support!

Jenn