Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Introduction

Hello to all! I am quite new to this whole "blogging" scene, so you will have to bare with me at first. I've noticed a few people who do this and I think it's great! It's an excellent way to let family and friends know how you and your family are doing.
My name is Tiffany and I was born September 6, 1986. I have 1 son, Virgil Landon, who was born May 24, 2006. He's what I live for every day and he makes my life complete.

We have 1 dog, Rufus, he's a rat terrier. We had 2 cats, Phylis (laying down) and Murphy (sitting up), but Phylis recently ran away. We miss her a lot and Murhpy is lonely. Rufus likes to play with Murphy though so it's not so bad for her.
My place of work closed down the 1st of July this year so I have been out of a job for a little over 1 month. It's been hectic and something I didn't expect, but we've dealt with it the best we know how. Luckily my landlord has been very leant with me. The worse part about all of this is that I must have put in over 10 applications all over. Finally, I heard back from 2 places, Aldi's and Kohl's. I am now stuck between which one to go with. They are both being built, finishing up really, so it will be another month before they open. I like that though. I've decided to go back to school AGAIN this month. I will be going for business management. The reasoning for this is because I just opened my own ice cream catering business! Yes, that's right, I'm the proud new owner of Lickity Split Ice Cream Catering! I'm very excited! I am still in the beginning stages however. I have yet to get any customers, but I'm willing and able to wait patiently. I will post a blog on that!

3 comments:

Amy @ Thoughts from the Mrs. said...

I read that whole thing and all I can think about is ice cream. :)
Yum!

Good luck with your new job and your new business. I look forward to reading more from you.

Lapa37 said...

First off welcome to the world of blogging! It is a lot of fun you will meet a bunch of interesting people doing it I know I have.Take a look at my site and travel down my blog roll or as I like to call it Sites I Like To Stalk.lol Second sorry to hear about you losing your job times are rough right now I am happy to hear your making the best of it. Third congrats on your new business it sounds like the best job ever.Who doesn't like ice cream.I hope to hear and see more from you.

Jenn said...

How exciting! Your own business is very cool :-)