Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Chore Chart

During nap time, I made a chore chart for Landon. I made his chart based on his age and knowledge. I made sure to include the things that I know he can do. The chores are simple everyday things, like brushing teeth and cleaning room. I forgot to take a picture of the chart with the stickers we will be using, but they were a pack of stickers I bought at Target awhile back in the $1 section. The stickers are actually what made that light bulb above my head go off. Every time he does something on his chart I'll let him place a sticker on the corresponding day and chore. I have not yet figured out what our "rewards" will be, but I do have many thoughts.

2 comments:

lonestar818 said...

Cool chart! btw, your son is so adorable! :)

Tiffiney said...

Good for you..get him started young..my two oldest looked at the chore chart I made and was like..yea okay..lol..I do like your chart...
We started him off slow..only gave it to him during naps and at night time..if he found one around the house, we made him put it away..then one day we just took Tristan's away and never gave it back to him..we told him it was for babies, it helped since he has a baby brother! :) Good Luck!!