Thursday, September 11, 2008

Walmart Trip

Landon and I went to WalMart tonight and I thought I'd share with you what we got.


Transaction:
Cottonelle $3.54
Pull Ups $10.24
Purina Dog Food $4.68
Children's Cough $2.50 (CLEARANCE!)
Deodorant $.94
3, 4 PK AXE Bullets $3.00/each (CLEARANCE!)
Biore eye gel $8.94
2 Spiking Gels $.30/each (CLEARANCE!)
3 Bodywashes $.30 (CLEARANCE!)

TOTAL (plus tax) $41.56

Coupons used:
$4.00 off Purina dog/cat food
$.50 off Cottonelle
$2.00 off Pull Ups

NEW TOTAL $37.56

I bought the AXE bullets, bodywash, and hair gel for Christmas gifts. I can open the AXE body spray's and give them to 12 different men in my family! I also bought the children's cough medicine on clearance. Figured I'd get some before the cold season starts picking up, which it seems to have done already. I wish I would've had a coupon for the deodorant, it seems I've seen a few coupons for Suave deodorant, but it was a last minute item! Anyways, I'm sure I could've done better, but I'm new with this deal seeking!

1 comments:

lonestar818 said...

looks like some good deals, gotta love walmart :)