Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Last week I did fairly well on keeping up with the menu plan. I did make the Alfredo on Monday, but Tuesday I had not realized Paul thawed some pork chops out so I had to make those. With pork chops I made homemade biscuits and we had green beans and homemade mashed potatoes. We ate leftovers Wednesday and I believe we had Tater topped casserole on Thursday. Friday Paul decided to order pizza since we haven't ate out in a while. Hopefully, this week's menu will go smoothly also. I have to make a pretty big grocery trip but am sure we'll get it done!

This will be my 2nd week posting with I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday! I'm happy to be getting a head start on getting organized. I even just finished printing and laminating a blank monthly calendar to put on our fridge! Something I've been wanting/needing for some time.

Monday- Leftover ribs from lunch (My MIL and FIL make the BEST "fall off the bone, melt in your mouth" ribs.)
Tuesday- Grilled Cheese sandwiches
Wednesday- Stovetop Easy Chicken Bake
Thursday-
Spaghetti and garlic bread (Make enough for leftover's)
Friday- Leftovers



0 comments: